CHC Children's Nurse Assessor
A leading NHS organisation in the North West is looking to appoint an Interim Children`s CHC Nurse Assessor for a 9 month contract.
- Working alongside the Community Children's Nurse to ensure the health needs of their Complex Children case load are met.
- Reviews as due
- Commissioning case management
- You will be responsible for undertaking CHC assessments, care planning and the evaluation of packages for patients eligible for CHC
- You will support complex case management and work in collaboration with other health professionals and social care staff
- Have responsibility for agreeing eligibility and will make financial decisions within the CCG`s standing financial instructions
- Undertaking Continuing Healthcare (CHC)/Funded Nursing Care (FNC) assessments and reviews for patients across all aspects of care
- The timely review of all Continuing Healthcare/Funded Nursing Care patients functioning as a central point for referral, assessment and support
- Offering continuing support and advice to family and carers in complex situations, necessitating a high level of interpersonal and communication skills; supporting the local resolution process in the case of complaints/appeals/retrospective cases and providing information on a timely basis
- Contribute to the maintenance of the appropriate level of funding support, the accuracy of the Continuing Healthcare client database and the commissioning of appropriate continuing healthcare funded packages of care to meet the identified care needs of individual patients deemed eligible for support
- Working with and implementation of PHB
- RSCN or HV NMC Registration
- Experience of working within CHC (With Children)
- Commissioning and packages of care
- QIPP / Cost savings
- Escalation of Safeguarding concerns
- Inter-agency working
- Experience with Learning Disabilities
If you would like to apply to this post please submit your application below or call Liam Molesworth on 0121 717 1929 for a confidential conversation.