Interim Project Manager – Service Redesign
An interim Project Manager – Service Redesign is required to support an NHS organisation with the delivery aspect of a number of pathway transformation projects within Planned Care.
- Project managing the delivery stage of a number of redesigned pathways.
- Implementing the change effectively through successful stakeholder engagement.
- Successfully managing and holding responsibility for the budgets relating to the specific work streams.
- Analysing data and assessment information, to secure robust evidence of performance, to enable effective performance management to inform future commissioning decisions
- Working in a project management capacity within an NHS commissioning organisation.
- Evidence of successfully delivering change and transformational programmes.
- A basic understanding of procurement processes within the NHS.
- Ideally an understanding of Planned Care pathways.
If the above role, Interim Project Manager – Service Redesign, sounds of interest and you are available at short notice, please do apply with a copy of your CV.