8A - Head of Financial Accounts
A public sector organisation are looking for a Band 8a Head of Financial Accounts to join their team in London. Do you have the ability to oversee the management and performance of the Financial Accounts department? If so, then we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
As the Head of Financial Accounts, you will be responsible for the following:
- Leading a thriving financial accounts department of 18 people and line managing 2 individuals
- Overall management and performance of the Financial Accounts Department (incorporating financial accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable and cashiers)
- Providing corporate reports and strategic financial advice to key stakeholders on matters relating to financial accounting
- Meticulously planning the year end account process (setting timetables, coordinating and monitoring the work of all finance departments)
- Analysing, interpreting and comparing highly complex financial and cash flow information for the Director of Finance and trust board
Are you the Head of Financial Accounts that we've been looking for?
If so, then please contact us at your earliest convenience - 0207 907 3878!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales