Job Title: Integration Specialist
Industry: Healthcare IT
Job Type: Permanent/Substantive
I am working with a healthcare IT organisation who are providing innovative products and solutions currently used by thousands of clinicians across the UK to make clinical decisions that results in increase patient care and safety.
The Integration Specialist will work within the Programmes team covering release testing, deployment, support and upgrades of the allotted Projects. The role will involve liaison with customers, technical teams and internal areas such as development.
- Rhapsody/Ensemble and other industry standard interface engines
- Lead the Integration Workstream on deployment projects reporting into the project manager
- Liaise with other project workstreams, where interdependencies exist, to ensure that decisions taken support the integration deliverables. Feed any decision taken within the workstream back into these other groups
- Provide/support client with appropriate documentation/templates e.g. integration strategy, HL7 specification, "to be" integration architecture, workstream plan, gap analysis document etc
- Working with the client, undertake a gap analysis exercise to identify and ensure the current messaging sets can absorb all current /future operational procedures and data requirements
Due to the nature of work there is travel involved and being a car owner is a requirement - there is a car allowance included.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.