Associate Director of Provider Management
A large NHS organisation is currently seeking a very capable individual to work the performance and management of specific contracts.
- Hold overall responsibility for management and performance of the allocated contract portfolio, not limited to Acute Contracts however Acute Contracts management is a must;
- Work on a day to day basis to the SMT agreeing with them priorities for action in relation the contracting of services;
- Develop a close working relationship with the relevant senior representatives of the Provider Trust to ensure day to day links and effective working relationships;
- Delivery of the contract management service in accordance with the contract management service specification, including the provision of reports for management boards and main boards as required;
- Plan and organise own work schedule and work of the team to ensure that activities are completed within agreed timescales to deliver an effective and efficient service;
- Operational delivery by embedded teams of provider management services, including KPIs and outcomes;
- Day to day line management of the relevant team members for the operational delivery of provider management outputs;
- Leading the contracting team in Contract negotiation, Contract development, Manage the day to day relationship between contracting and providers.
- Detailed knowledge of contracting systems and processes within the NHS;
- Thorough understanding of the importance of provider/commissioner relationships in the delivery of high quality healthcare to the population;
- Experience of working on major change projects with evidence of leading a number of projects;
- Experience of managing major contracts (Acute), a minimum of 3 years’ experience at Senior level (Band 8c)