Head of Quality Contracts
MAIN WORKING EXPECTATIONS
- To develop and implement systems relating to contracting Patient Experience & Quality, including NHS 111 and Urgent Care contracts.
- Responsible for making decisions based on provider's performance against Quality standards.
- To analyse complex policies @ local, regional and national levels.
- Line management of Senior Nurse appraisals and implement development plans for them if necessary.
- Assure that departmental expenditure remains within the allocation provided.
- To report and analyse clinical data.
- Active RGN qualification
- Masters, Post-Grad or equivalent
- Specialist knowledge and expertise in Clinical Governance, Clinical Risk Management or Quality
- Experience of staff management and working at a senior level
- Extensive knowledge of the NHS Quality Agenda
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales