Interim Operations Director Emergency Care
Our client an Acute Trust in the South East of England is looking to recruit an Interim Operations Director for Emergency Care.
The successful candidate will be resilient, credible and determined to continually improve performance and the quality of services across the emergency department. You will be working closely with the COO to support the emergency care pathway to deliver improved patient care and Emergency Department turnaround.
- Previous experience of managing an Emergency Department
- Experience of improving patient flow and achieving minimum operational performance standards
- Significant Acute trust experience
- Management of senior staff
- Experience of improving clinical governance and reduction of patient length of stay
If you are currently available and have A&E management experience please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 07725 631 296