Patient Safety Manager (b7)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an experienced Patient Safety Manager (7) to support the management team in all matters related to Patient Safety.
This 6 month assignment is to provide excellent level of Patient Safety input, advice and support across the directorate team. You will be responsible for promoting the Trust's Incident Policies and Procedures by reporting and assisting on serious investigations (SI cases). Furthermore, you will also be delivering inductions and training to new starters.
- Excellent knowledge of managing serious incidents in hospital
- Track record of working in an Acute setting ideally but not essential
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders and clinicians
- Experience of designing and delivering presentations and training to multi-disciplined teams
- Knowledge of Data Protection and Freedom of Information Acts
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
RATE: £200+VAT (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35
START: 18th September 2017
DURATION: 6 months
INTERVIEWS: 8th September
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO YAN WU, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.