Senior Project Manager
My client is a large NHS organisation Looking for a Senior PM to heal in the Strategy and Delivery team.
The Trust is located in a very good location, with excellent transport links.
This role offers a very exciting and challenging project for the right individual, who will assist with the Strategy and Delivery office, working with a wide range of project stakeholders to help ensure successful completion of the project.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager are:
1) To take a client brief, and be able to develop a strong and coherent project strategy.
2) Be able to manage projects from inception through to delivery, and work in partnership with project managers at a site level.
3) Provide accurate costings for schemes, and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
4) Ensure compliance with planning permission, the building regulations, CDM regulations and other statutory regulations affecting capital schemes.
5) Assist in the development of long term (multi-year) programmes.
The post holder will be expected to hold and achieve annual performance targets.
The successful candidate will have significant experience as a Senior Project Manager gained in programme and project environments with in the NHS
If you are interested in this role please get in touch on 0207 562 1838 or email me on email@example.com