Interim Service Manager – A&E
An interim Service Manager for Emergency Care and A&E, is required to support a large NHS Trust in the South East.
Working with the General Manager for ED you will be responsible for:
- Performance managing the Emergency Department KPI’s in line with local and national targets.
- Overseeing the daily operations team to ensure successful patient flow.
- Co-ordinating and delivering relevant Trust-wide performance targets, A&E 4 hour standard, CQUINs, CQC standards, contractual KPIs, CIPs, and internal performance monitoring objectives and standards
- Ensuring the care provided by the Emergency Department is in line with quality standards agreed.
- Supporting the emergency care pathway to deliver improved patient care.
- Operational management of A&E and emergency care services.
- Sound knowledge of patient flow and patient pathways through the Emergency Department.
- Working across a multi-disciplinary team within an NHS Acute Provider.
If you are available at short notice and are interested in the position of Service Manager for A&E, please apply now