CHC Discharge Nurse / Nurse Assessor
Role: CHC Discharge Co-ordinator / Nurse Assessor
Duration: 3 months with the view to extend.
Rate: £250 - £285 a day
We are currently recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor / Discharge Co-ordinator for a 3 month contract with the view to extend.
This is going to be an exciting opportunity as it is a new project with our client.
They are looking for someone who:
- Is a Registered Nurse
- Who has strong experience working in Continuing Healthcare
- Completed CHC Assessments (Ideally in a hospital environment)
- Able to work at a fast pace within the hospital
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Has an understanding of clinical pathways
- Build strong relationships
- Help with implementing discharge to assess.
You will be ensuring the fast and smooth processes of patients being discharged.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will be fast paced and a supportive team to work with you.
For more information, please call 0207 907 3878 and send an up to date CV
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales