Consultant Liaison Manager - Business Development
Harvey Nash Healthcare have partnered with the Private Healthcare arm of a high profile teaching hospital in London to identify an ambitious and goal orientated sales and business development professional to join them in the early stages of a fantastic new venture.
Our client has a reputation for leading the way in cutting edge healthcare. With a dedicated team of professionals at its centre, they deliver world class expertise within a culture of excellence. It is their globally recognised clinical expertise that attracts local, UK and international patients to their private units.
Having now increased their in-patient capacity and opened a second unit an exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and results driven individual to join the business development team.
As an integral part of the team you will work closely with the senior management team. You will be key in contributing to the strategic direction of both units.
This is a field based sales and account management role, with accountability for delivering the revenue target for their private patient units
About this new venture:
The unit has been opened by this highly regarded NHS organisation to provide an additional revenue stream for the NHS Trust. The new unit combines the convenience, comfort and personalised attention of a private hospital with state of the art technology and the professional excellence you would expect from a top London teaching hospital.
Boasting eight consulting rooms, a minor treatment room, a dentistry room, an endoscopy suite, a radiology suite and two day case theatres, Consultants who work here will be able to provide the very best environment to ensure patients experience the world class care that is synonymous with this organisation.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Working with the Business development manager to achieve the annual revenue budget by building strong relationships with existing referrers to the private patient units;
- Identifying, mapping and prioritising new referrers and other high-level influencing stakeholders to develop long-term strategic relationships within agreed geographical boundaries;
- Analysing the local health economy, sales data and other market insights to identify key opportunities and potential barriers to developing local market access;
- Working with the Business Development team to develop and implement the annual marketing plan including all stakeholder events;
- Acting as the primary point of contact for hospital consultants/specialists, GPs and other HCPs whilst identifying and developing advocates from within the private patient team;
- Facilitating networks to ensure optimal positioning and uptake of the brand whilst driving selected accounts
Experience for this role will include but not limited to:
- Have previously worked in a similar environment e.g. pharma sales, medical devices or Consultant/GP liaison previously;
- Demonstrable experience of identifying and creating an effective network of key stakeholders from across the health economy or similar;
- Experience of engaging and negotiating with senior medical and clinical teams from both the acute and primary care sectors;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you are interested in further information about this post before making an application then please call Sam Alsop-Hall on 01217171908 in the first instance or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org