Head of Strategic Finance
A public sector organisation are looking for a Band 8c Head of Strategic Finance to join their team in London.
What will you be doing?
As the Head of Strategic Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing & managing the Long Term Financial Model (LTFM)
- Taking the lead on the Trust's Cost Improvement Programme
- Prepare & manage the key Trust financial models and forecasting
- Overseeing budget setting and business planning; ensuring savings plans are developed to meet targets
- Updating the Trust's financial strategy on a regular basis; presenting the strategy to the Trust Board & stakeholders as required
- Demonstrating leadership skills; managing and developing a team
- Deputise for the Deputy Director of Finance as required
Are you the Head of Strategic Finance that we've been looking for?
If so, then please contact us at your earliest convenience!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales