Transformation Manager - Surgery, Outpatients, Theatres
5 days left
- Job Type
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking to recruit three Transformation Managers on an interim basis for 4 months initially, with the potential to extend
The Trust is focusing on three areas
They already have detailed CIP plans in place. It will be the role of the successful candidate to implement and deliver these savings.
- Develop key relationships with operational staff to ensure engagement with the planning process.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders and partners; achieving buy in to the delivery of the plan.
- Manage delivery of the programme and ensure the project remains on track and to budget
- Flag any risks associated with the delivery of each dependency
- Take responsibility for making judgements in a strategic and operational context
- Ensure all project/programme resources fall within the agreed spend on resources.
- Manage the programme risk and issue log, clearly communicating escalations as required
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Transformation Manager - Surgery, Outpatients, Theatres
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly