Project Manager (8a): Customer Service Transformation
Practicus are partnering with an NHS organisation based in the South Midlands who urgently seek an experienced Project Manager (8a) to urgently transform their customer service function, through a major process refinement, and centralisatiuon/rationalisatrion of estates and resources by project managing the design and implementation of a new call centre.
This is process is currently a long way behind where it should be, and the client were hoping to be in a much more developed position than they are at present. This is a high-profile role, which will involve large amounts of communication both up and downards, and will prove to be quite politically sensitive. You will need to demonstrate exemplary levels of emotional intelligence to deliver effectively.
* Previous experience of delivering a the creation of a contact centre environment from scratch
* Good attention to detail
* Strong project/programme management ability
* Strong presentational skills
* Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the programme at hand
* Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £28.45 per hour
START: circa 18th September 2017
INTERVIEWS: 15th September 2017
DURATION: 12 Months