CQC Compliance Lead
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for 2 CQC Compliance Leads for a Trust in the South East.
Senior Compliance Manager
- This post will be responsible for all aspects of project management relating to the trust's improvement plans. They will support the divisions in ensuring that their improvement plans are updated in a timely manner, and evidence and ongoing assurance is provided.
- They will work with the Medical Director, Director of Nursing and Associate Director of Risk and Governance to set and demonstrate progress against quality improvement trajectories, and provide evidenced assurance to the Medical Director and Director of Nursing that there is clarity of KPIs and effective processes to provide ward to board assurance.
- Under the direction of the Associate Director of Risk and Governance, they will work with divisions to support local clinical governance mechanisms, local self-assessments against CQC standards and supporting resulting action plans, and leading on the development of supporting materials and training sessions where relevant.
- They will support the governance team to review the effectiveness of risk management processes and resulting improvement works, with a specific focus on the effectiveness of risk escalation and management processes in the organisation.
- The post holder will not be expected to have a clinical background, but will be able to evidence a strong background in project management, risk, governance and compliance, with an evidenced track record of delivery in CQC compliance assurance.
Clinical Lead for Compliance Assurance
- This post will work closely with the Medical Director, Associate Medical Director for Patient Safety and Learning, Director of Nursing, Deputy Director of Nursing and clinical teams to develop improvement capability and capacity in the organisation.
- Working closely with the Associate Director of Risk and Governance and the interim Senior Compliance Manager, the post holder will be responsible for ensuring that all clinical (and non-clinical areas where relevant) have systems and processes in place to evidence high standards of care. This will be with particular emphasis, but not exclusively based on, the CQC standards of care.
- Working with the Deputy Director of Nursing and the Associate Director of Risk and Governance, they will develop and lead, with clinical colleagues in the organisation, a process of peer review and challenge.
- They will be expected to work closely with colleagues, and transfer skills so that the improvement and compliance knowledge in the organisation is significantly strengthened.
- They will work closely with the Associate Director of Risk and Governance, comms and others to ensure that there is a good understanding of the CQC standards and how we meet them across the organisation.
- They will work closely with the governance team and divisions to review the processes for investigating and managing serious incidents, including how we devise and implement actions, and how we embed learning in the organisation.
- The individual will have a relevant clinical background and will be able to demonstrate that they have a track record of influencing and embedding change.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.