Business Intelligence Lead (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Lead (8a), to support a high-profile transformation programme.
You will play an instrumental role in delivering several change initiatives and IT based solutions that underpin Trust performance and KPI's. You will be the go-to person within the programme to improve the way that data is analysed, scrutinised and calculated that will change the entire reporting function.
This is considered a critical component of the wider-programme and your engagement skills at all levels of seniority, technical understanding of system objectives, passion around delivery and relationship building skills will undoubtedly underpin the success of this assignment.
- Highly experienced BI Consultant / Manager with a track record in the NHS
- SQL qualified
- Excellent understanding of Hospital KPI's, scorecards and data analytics
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders, you will need credibility!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-250+VAT per day (all inclusive) - inside IR35
START: 11TH SEPTEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 4th SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 6+ MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.