Business Intelligence Lead (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS Trust who are urgently seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Lead (8a), to support a high-profile transformation programme.
You will play an instrumental role in delivering several change initiatives and IT based solutions that underpin Trust performance and KPI's. You will be the go-to person within the programme to improve the way that data is analysed, scrutinised and calculated that will change the entire reporting function.
This is considered a critical component of the wider-programme and your engagement skills at all levels of seniority, technical understanding of system objectives, passion around delivery and relationship building skills will undoubtedly underpin the success of this assignment.
- Highly experienced BI Consultant / Manager with a track record in the NHS
- SQL qualified
- Excellent understanding of Hospital KPI's, scorecards and data analytics
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders, you will need credibility!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-250+VAT per day (all inclusive) - inside IR35
START: 11TH SEPTEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 4th SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 6+ MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Business Intelligence Lead (8a)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly