Head of Adult Therapy Services & AHP Lead
East Kent Hospitals is seeking to recruit a dynamic and innovative Head of Adult Therapy Services and AHP Lead. This is a new role and you will be expected to operate at Executive and Board level, translating your vision to your therapy team, the wider organisation and its partners.
· be a visionary and active member of the Trust, Divisional Operational and Clinical Team providing strategic and operational leadership and direction for all Therapy Services staff across the Trust.
· act as a credible clinical therapist, you will be the point of contact for advice and expertise on professional and operational issues relating to Allied Health Professionals.
· have significant experience of leading therapy services, strategic and operational change management
· be ambitious to extend your experience in one of the largest Trust’s in England.
· Be a clinical expert providing a visible, accessible and authoritative presence, establishing innovative and professional leadership within Therapy Services and the wider AHP workforce which inspires, motivates and empowers these staff across the Trust.
Success in this role will include engagement and integration of therapy services with partner organisations over the next two years.
As a transformational role, the post holder will have opportunities to influence local and regional service delivery. This would be an ideal opportunity for somebody whose career aspirations to have a national voice in the next two to three years.
In return this exciting role will not only offer the opportunity for you to develop the role as your ‘own’ and influence and shape a clear framework for delivering the therapy strategy. Working with a dedicated team of professionals across the Trust sites to embed quality and continuous service improvements helping to deliver the Trusts transformation journey. The Trust also offers a range of staff rewards and benefits to its employees.
As one of the largest hospital trusts in England we have five hospitals as well as community clinics serving a local population of around 759,000 people. We are situated in the 'Garden of England', just a stones throw from London and with east, fast access to transport links to France and beyond.
To discuss this post or to meet the therapy team please contact: Mary Tunbridge, Divisional Director on 07790919226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Trust and to apply online please click the apply button.