Programme Manager - Health & Social Care Integration
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Project / Programme Manager (8b), to support a high-profile transformation programme specifically around health and social care integration.
You will play an instrumental role in delivering several change initiatives spanning across integrated community nursing, rehabilitation, urgent and emergency care.
Your ability to engage across organisational boundaries at all levels of seniority will underpin the success of this assignment. You will need to have a passion for delivery and can demonstrate taking others with you on the change journey, upskilling those around you.
- Highly experienced health and social care commissioner/project manager i.e. CCG or LA settings
- Track record of delivering complex change projects
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders, you will need credibility!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the projects at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £400-450+VAT per day (all inclusive) - outside IR35
START: 18th or 25th SEPTEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 11th or 18th SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 6 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.