Interim Contracts Manager
Our client a CCG based in the South east of England is currently recruiting for an Interim Contracts Manager.
The post holder will lead the management of a range of contracts including cost, performance and service delivery; highlighting and supporting the resolution of contract risk, as well as supporting the Head of Contracting in the management of other contracts
Key responsibilities of the post are
- To support the Contract Lead in the overall negotiation of contracts with relevant Providers, taking the lead on specific areas assigned to the portfolio associated with the post.
- To manage performance issues within the contract portfolio, negotiating terms for remedial action as necessary to ensure compliance with contractual requirements. To take a lead on the development of action plans and finance
- Provide senior support and experience as required in service specification development, redesign and service improvement discussions to help ensure that the best value for money and highest quality health services are secured within the available budget
- Lead responsibility for operational contract management and reporting including key performance indicators on behalf of customers.
- Have experience of managing and motivating a team and reviewing performance of the individuals
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of the NHS and of NHS contracting processes
- Have strong knowledge of acute commissioning and contracting.
For further information on this role please apply directly to this advert or send a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org