Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client a CCG in the South East of England are looking to recruit an Business Intelligence Analyst
- To provide analysis of data and produce accurate, relevant and timely information, or reports, in conjunction with other Business Intelligence team members to support the CCG commissioning delivery programme.
- To support the contracting cycle by providing deep dive analysis, with interpretative narrative where required. To assist in the preparation of contract plans and to take the lead in the validation of contract datasets
- To provide support to Programme Managers in relation to analysing activity information in relation to the individual CCG projects to ensure robust reporting of outcomes for the schemes.
- Use knowledge of NHS Standards, NHS Data Dictionary, NHS business practices and processes, and Payment by Results to fulfil internal and external information requirements on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that the Contract Information schedule is kept up to date and agreed with contracted parties
If the role is of interest please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07725 631 296