Frimley Health has a reputation as one of the most respected organisations in the NHS. We have worked hard over the last few years to develop outstanding standards of care at Frimley Park Hospital – the first hospital in the NHS to be rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) – and overseeing an extraordinary turn-around in standards at Wexham Park and Heatherwood Hospitals. We have a strong foundation with which to face the significant headwinds of the next few years. As well as achieving our ambition of having three outstanding hospitals serving our large and diverse community, we also need to work with commissioners and other local care providers as part of the local Sustainability and Transformation Partnership, one of 8 exemplar STPs chosen by NHS England.
We are now looking for a new Chief Executive who can stamp their own identity on a Trust that now needs to adapt, evolve and grow. This will allow you to build your own legacy and offers a unique NHS leadership opportunity.
- Develop and implement a new strategy for Frimley Health, in order to deliver clinical services that reflect the health and care needs of the local populations and in the context of the Frimley Health and Care STP.
- Provide visible and engaging leadership to our diverse workforce of 8,500 across our three main hospital sites and beyond, inspiring and motivating staff to play their part in the continued transformation and improvement of our services.
- Deliver the biggest capital programme in the history of the Trust, seeing through to fruition and realising the business benefits of a new purpose built Emergency Department and Assessment Centre at Wexham Park Hospital and a new £90m hospital in Ascot.
- Excellent leadership qualities, evidenced by a positive track record of leading and managing staff to achieve significant targets at a senior level within a health care setting.
- Proven innovator with the knowledge and enthusiasm for new ways of working to bring about step change to make the organisation more effective and efficient in all that it does.
- Able to engage and work collaboratively with a wide range of internal and external senior stakeholders, and at all times living and promoting the Frimley Health values of Committed to Excellence, Working Together, and Facing the Future.
Frimley Health is actively committed to promoting equal opportunities and diversity. We welcome and encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 11th October 2017. A stakeholder event and final interviews are scheduled for the week commencing 20th November 2017.
For further information, including details on how to apply, please visit: www.odgersberndtson.co.uk/64048 or call us on 020 7529 6314 quoting ref no. 64048.