Service Manager (7)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Service Manager (7), to support operational improvements across various services.
You will play an instrumental role in managing a small team and unit, providing strong leadership and effective engagement to clinical and non-clinical stakeholders. Supporting staff on the ground will improve collaborative working and a smoothly-ran service.
Your ability to engage with multi-disciplined teams at all levels of seniority will underpin the success of this assignment. You will need to have a passion for delivery and can demonstrate taking others with you on the change journey, upskilling those around you.
- Highly experienced Operations / Service Managers at a band 7
- Track record of working across acute services
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders, you will need credibility!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-210+VAT per day (all inclusive)
START: 25th SEPTEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 18th SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 4 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Service Manager (7)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly