Interim Operational improvement- Emergency Care (Outside IR35)
We are currently working with an Acute Trust in the South East of England who are looking for an Interim Operational Improvement Lead- Emergency Care.
The role will be supporting the hospital flow programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for the high level patient flow to ensure that the Trust is able to meet the bed capacity management on a daily basis.
• Working with the ED on performance targets- delivering the 4 hour waiting time.
• Ensuring daily discharge is meeting demand.
• Working with internal / external stakeholders to reduce DTOC
• Ensuring there is operational grip within the organisation.
• Actively contributing to the leadership of the Trust, continually seeking to improve the safety, quality and efficiency of services to support the provision of excellent patient care
• Taking delegated responsibility for effective service delivery, implementing controls to monitor, evaluate and report upon the standards of delivery within bed and site management.
• Developing the winter plan for the Trust.
The priorities of this role are:
• Ensure effective processes and procedures are in place to facilitate patient care and experience in the Emergency Department, Clinical Decision Unit and Acute Medical Unit, and support patient flow;
• Manage and monitor performance against operational and financial targets;
If this role is of interest please send a copy of your CV to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07753 440 037