Integrated Care Project Manager
Morgan Hunt are partnering with an NHS client in the North West who are looking to appoint an Integrated Care Project/Programme Manager on a fixed-term basis for 18 months.
* This role will support the CCG/ LA by defining clear programme management arrangements, training staff internally and supporting them to deliver in line with those arrangements.
* The post holder will be responsible for keeping the ICO Programme Assurance Team (sponsors) up to date with programme progress, risks and outcome delivery through appropriate governance arrangements.
* To manage programmes on behalf of the CCG/ LA (including the production of core documentation), and quality assure the milestones and reporting received from sponsors in relation to programme delivery
* Support staff to produce programme plans in a consistent way, which appropriately and realistically allocates tasks, ensuring risks, issues and dependencies are identified, considering best practice and current options, and ultimately making decisions in the best interest of the CCG.
* Ensure the ICO Programme has in place appropriate review and reporting arrangements in relation to the progress of clinical programmes
* To support the Sponsors to develop recovery plans, as and when required.
* Experience of working in a programme management function in the NHS or Council
* Project Management experience across Better Care Fund, or Whole Systems Integration, or Right Care would be advantageous
* Must be able to provide and receive highly complex, sensitive or contentious information, negotiate with senior stakeholders on difficult and controversial issues, and present complex and sensitive information to large and influential groups
* Operate effectively in a flexible and demanding environment and proactively engage with the CCG membership, LA partners, the CSS and other stakeholders working on a variety of topics
If you meet the criteria above, please send me your CV Many thanks.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.