Programme Manager - Clinical Leadership Development
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Programme Manager (8b/c) to lead on Clinical Leadership Development.
You will play an instrumental role in designing and implementing a GP Clinical Leadership Development Programme to provide easier access to particular training modules around core skills and key clinical commissioning agendas.
Your ability to engage with multi-disciplined teams at all levels of seniority will underpin the success of this assignment. You will need to have a passion for delivery and can demonstrate taking others with you on the change journey, upskilling those around you.
- Highly experienced Project / Programme Manager who has worked in the commissioning / primary care settings
- Track record of delivering training agendas to clinical and non-clinical workforces
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders, you will need credibility!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £375-440+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE OF IR35
START: 2ND OCTOBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 25TH SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.