CHC Nurse Assessor (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
- Job Type
Harvey Nash have partnered with a Midlands based NHS organisation on an exclusive basis to source multiple CHC Nurse Assessors (Band 6/7 - RGN/RMN/RNLD) on an initial 3 month contract with the view to extend.
The successful CHC Nurse Assessor will work in a multi-disciplinary team and the have the ability to handle sensitive cases with professionalism, be able to perform under pressure and have a real passion about healthcare.
Whilst working in the community completing live assessments and DST’s, the successful candidate will also have complete self-management organising their own weekly schedule and working from home is available to suit convenience.
- You will obtain either; RGN, RMN, RNLD or Social Worker qualification
- Have a track record of working closely with different areas of CHC teams
- Have the ability to work continuously within partner organisations at all times recognising and functioning within professional and organisational codes of practice
- Experience of live/retrospective/PUPoC cases
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Feel comfortable in receiving sensitive information, complex cases and having the ability to overcome emotional challenges when communicating with clients
- Familiar with supporting the assessment and review process for Continuing Healthcare
- Complex knowledge of the National framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Experience in managing a team of Nurse Practitioners
- QA experience and overseeing the delegation of workload within a team
- Experience of managing risks and reporting
- The role is subject to the off-payroll legislation for the Public Sector and has been determined as Inside IR35. The successful applicant will therefore be required to use an Umbrella service for this contract and Umbrella companies can be recommended.
- Remote working available
- Initial 3 month contract with the view to extend
For a confidential conversation about this role, please contact Liam Molesworth on 0121 717 1929 or apply using the form below.
Apply for CHC Nurse Assessor (RGN/RMN/RNLD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly