Directorate Managers - Band 8b - Surgery & Medicine
Harvey Nash Healthcare have been asked to support an NHS Trust in the North West to identify applicants for two directorate management/general management positions at NHS AFC Band 8b.
This organisation are going through a period of significant change and transformation and as a result applicants are encouraged to demonstrate experience of this type of environment.
The client are looking to appoint to two directorates – surgery and medicine.
- As part of the triumvirate team working with the Directorate Clinical Director and Assistant Director of Nursing you are responsible for leading the development of a Directorate within the Division to deliver a high quality patient focussed service.
- To work closely with the Divisional Management Team and triumvirate to ensure optimum and high level ongoing performance in line with corporate objectives and evidence based best practice.
- As delegated by Divisional Management Team, lead and deliver relevant projects of service development and improvement working across all Directorates within the Division.
- Responsible for performance management for a Directorate, ensuring robust systems and processes are in place to support the effective monitoring of activity and finances.
- Responsibility for the efficient and effective use of resources within the Directorate including development of robust recovery planning where deviation occurs. On call duties as appropriate to the role.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Strategic Development
2. Financial/Business Management
3. Service Management
4. Human Resource Management
5. Change Management/Clinical Governance
If you have experience in general management/directorate management role and you are comfortable with the job purpose and responsibilities then please apply without delay.
If you are interested in hearing more about this assignment or any other opportunities of this kind then please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall or Liam Molesworth in the first instance on 01217171929 or 01217171908
We are able to provide full written job descriptions and further insight about this client upon application.