Research & Information Governance Manager (7)
1 day left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Research & Information Governance professional at a band 7 to supporting the wider IG team with key Research agendas.
You will play an instrumental role driving a number of research related projects including clinical registries and national workstreams, engaging with multi-disciplined teams at all levels of seniority. You will also oversee the support and coordination of projects, administration, performance reports and highlight reports.
- Track record of working in Research functions within the NHS
- Track record of delivering / supporting projects specifically around Information Governance
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-210+VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE OF IR35
START: 2ND OCTOBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 25TH SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Research & Information Governance Manager (7)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly