Medical Recruitment Business Partner / Manager (7)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an experienced Medical Recruitment Business Partner / Manager (7) to support the wider team in delivering their resourcing objectives, coupled with projects around targets, quality standards cost restraints.
You will be instrumental in the liaison between services users and their team to ensure hiring managers are kept informed of recruitment progress, providing advice on complex recruitment issues, processes, vacancy management and external networks to maximise productivity. Engagement spans across a variety of senior stakeholders including Medical Directors, Clinical Directors, right through to operational staff on the ground.
- Track record of working in Research functions within the NHS
- Track record of delivering / supporting projects specifically around Information Governance
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-210+VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE OF IR35
START: 2ND OCTOBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 25TH SEPTEMBER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.