8a Programme Manager
CF Healthcare are assisting a trust that we have worked with multiple times in finding them an interim Programme Manager
The trust is based in London. The assignment is for 3 months and is paying a competitive daily rate.
- Working with the Head of PMO to effective execution of the PMO governance and assurance strategy for the programme
- Providing delivery support, guidance and advice to the Trust's Transformation projects
- Identifying areas for QIPP and Transformation
- Managing single/multiple projects across the entire cycle of the project
- Experience of leading a team
- Working in an operational role within the NHS
- Strong QIPP programme performance monitoring experience
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and present research information
- To formulate and maintain risk assurance frameworks for each work stream within the programme
- Able to develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders
Please feel free to pass on these details to anyone in your network who would be interested and able to fulfil this assignment.
If you are an experienced interim in this area or have exposure to this position in another role please get in touch on 0207 907 3878.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales