CHC Nurse Assessor - Learning Disabilities
Role: CHC Nurse Assessor - Learning Disabilities
Duration: 3 months with view to extend
Rate: £280 a day
We are currently recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor who is a Registered Learning Disability Nurse
You will be joining a growing team and working in the community assessing patients for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare. If patients are eligbile you will ensure the care they receive is appropriate and continues to meet their needs.
- Assessing patient for eligibility for Continuing Healthcare
- Completing checklists, DST's and reviews
- Work in line with the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Able to deal with conflict
- Build relationships with Social workers and other health care professionals
- Experience of Learning Disabilities with Continuing Healthcare
A car will be required for this role
For more information and to be shortlisted, please send an up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales