General Manager - Emergency Care
An interim General Manager – Emergency Care & Acute Medicine is required to support a large Trust in the South East. The post holder will report to the Deputy Director of Operations and will be responsible for the management of the Emergency Department.
- Providing leadership and strategic direction and the daily management of a large Emergency Care Department.
- Successfully delivering all operational performance targets and ensuring all services are provided at the agreed level of quality.
- Working with stakeholders to improve patient flow through A&E whilst ensuring all patients are treated with the highest level quality of care.
- Ensuring that all Trust and National Key Performance Indicators are met through developing and maintaining robust management systems.
- Previously held the position of General Manager – Emergency Care in an acute provider.
- Understanding of Emergency Care pathways.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
- The ability to engage and motivate a large team.
If you are interested in this role, General Manager – Emergency Care & Acute Medicine please apply now with a copy of your CV.