7 days left
- Job Type
An interim Information Analyst is required to work with a CCG in the South East. The post holder will report to the Head of Performance and Information, supporting with the analysis of acute emergency data.
To carry out investigative analysis of issues raised by both the Planning & Performance team and Programme Leads
- Using SQL to extract data from the CCG’s data warehouse and other external sources and interpreting these using any of the available analytical tools, such as SSRS, SPC, Excel etc.
- Carrying out ad hoc analyses which are required for the development and monitoring of service redesign, and other strategic initiatives which form part of the CCG’s Operating Plan
- Assisting the PMO Manager in developing performance management in the CCG by setting up new performance indicators
- Highly skilled in the use of SQL server.
- An understanding of how to analyse and interpret acute data.
- Strong communication skills as you will be expected to present your analytical findings in meetings with commissioners.
If you are interested in the role of interim Information Analyst please apply now with a copy of your CV.
Apply for Information Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly