Head of Strategic Delivery (8b/c)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Head of Strategic Delivery (8b/c), to support the QIPP delivery agenda and articulate 18/19 QIPP plans.
You will be instrumental in pulling together the QIPP delivery plans, that coincide with the NHS England operating models and the business planning function. Working across the PMO function, you will oversee the financial opportunities to deliver savings and efficiencies across a range of services, engaging with a range of stakeholders across organisational boundaries.
- Track record of identifying and delivering QIPP initiatives
- Track record of delivering transformation or service redesign projects specifically in the commissioning setting
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £350+VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE OF IR35
START: 9TH OCTOBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 2ND OCTOBER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.