CHC Discharge Nurse Assessor
Role: CHC Nurse Assessor (Discharge)
Duration: 6 months with view to extend
Rate: £220 - £250 a day
We are currently recruiting for a CHC Nurse Assessor with discharge experience to join our NHS client for a 3 month contract with a view to extend.
You will be part of a growing team and developing the discharge to assess.
You will be:
- Liaising with Social Services, CCG, Consultants and ward staff
- Be part of the MDT
- Facilitating discharges
- Completing the Continuing Healthcare documentation and liaising with the relevant members of the multi disciplinary team.
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have practical experience working in Continuing Healthcare
- Ideally have CHC Experience working in a hospital
- Clear understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Excellent Communication skills - written and orally
- Able to work at a fast speed on the wards to help clear a backlog
Please send an up to date CV and I will be in contact or call 0207 907 3878
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales