Information Governance Manager
Real Staffing are currently working on behalf of an NHS organisation in the East of England, who are looking for an interim Information Governance Manager for a period of 6 months to work within the IM&T team.
Key skills/experience required for the role are as follows:
- Experience working on Clinical IG within the NHS
- Confident in delivering training to Clinicians on the IG toolkit
- Flexible approach to work in order to meet the needs and schedules of Clinicians
- Experience working within an Acute trust
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with Senior stakeholders
- Need GDPR experience/knowledge if possible
If you are interested in applying for this job please contact Ryan Wells on 02078517808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales