Interim Chief Operating Officer
Veredus is working exclusively with an NHS Trust based in the South East to recruit an interim Chief Operating Officer.
- As the executive lead for operations, take responsibility for the effective and efficient performance of the operational function within the Trust,
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver improvements across the hospital to ensure that high quality and efficient care is delivered to patients and that the Trust meets all of its standards and targets
- play a wider strategic role in the effective functioning of the Trust
- Significant management and leadership experience at a senior level in an NHS acute Trust with the ability to manage operational performance within financial constraints
- Evidence of successfully leading organisational change in developing new models of healthcare delivery, new ways of working with demonstrable experience of building, maintaining and coaching successful relationships with all staff, partners and key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills, with a demonstrable commitment to the highest quality of patient care, coaching and staff engagement
- Proven ability to deliver performance with clinical, operational and financial sustainability whilst striving for excellence and continuous improvement.
For more information please contact Ali Nobakht via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Oliva Cooper, Olivia.Cooper@veredus.co.uk / 07753 440 307
Apply for Interim Chief Operating Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly