Interim Head of Urgent Care Services
Veredus is currently working with a leading healthcare organisation who require an Interim Head of Integrated Urgent Care Services. The purpose of this role is to be responsible and accountable for the mobilisation, operational and clinical delivery of 111, Urgent Care and Primary Care Services across the region. We are seeking motivated and committed individuals who are looking to work within in a dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ultimate responsibility for the day to day management of the Integrated Service including the call centre and regional bases and ensuring quality standards and targets are met whilst ensuring the delivery is within set budgets
- Assist the Executive Management Team in supporting the strategic direction and delivery of the organisations strategy
- Leading the local operations and clinical management team to ensure the organisation provides a high quality, patient focussed service for commissioners whilst meeting the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Accountable for service delivery ensuring processes and systems are performance managed to meet the needs of the Board and our Commissioners and Stakeholders.
- To manage the mobilisation of all new services and changes to service whilst ensuring full integration within the region
- To provide leadership and clear line management support ensuring all audits, performance management and mandatory training are completed
- Work closely with other Heads of Service to ensure best practice is shared
- Create and maintain relationships with key Commissioners, Stakeholders and relevant organisations
- To maximise performance through ensuring effective management and recruitment and training of high quality staff, ensuring rostering meets business needs including seasonal variations
- To support the resource planning team and support teams to ensure resources are available at the right time
- Responsible for ensuring all services comply with CQC requirements
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of working within the NHS or private healthcare delivery
- Knowledge of working in Out of Hours/111/Urgent Care/Primary Care
- Experience of NHS procurement processes and preparation of high quality responses
- Managing successful rapid, significant change
- Hands on approach to management and leadership
If the role is of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07753 440 037
Veredus is working exclusively with an NHS Trust based in the South East to recruit an interim Chief Operating Officer.
- As the executive lead for operations, take responsibility for the effective and efficient performance of the operational function within the Trust,
- Plan, co-ordinate and deliver improvements across the hospital to ensure that high quality and efficient care is delivered to patients and that the Trust meets all of its standards and targets
- play a wider strategic role in the effective functioning of the Trust
- Significant management and leadership experience at a senior level in an NHS acute Trust with the ability to manage operational performance within financial constraints
- Evidence of successfully leading organisational change in developing new models of healthcare delivery, new ways of working with demonstrable experience of building, maintaining and coaching successful relationships with all staff, partners and key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills, with a demonstrable commitment to the highest quality of patient care, coaching and staff engagement
- Proven ability to deliver performance with clinical, operational and financial sustainability whilst striving for excellence and continuous improvement.
For more information please contact Ali Nobakht via email: email@example.com or Oliva Cooper, Olivia.Cooper@veredus.co.uk / 07753 440 307