PALS Officer / Manager
I am recruiting for an interim PALS Officer for a 3 month assignment based in London. This is a band 7 post at £200+ per day.
- Provide comprehensive patient advice and liaison service to families;
- A point of contact for patients, their carers and families who might benefit from help when using GP services and to assist them in resolving any difficulties they might have;
- Provide direct support to carers and families who have issues/concerns related to the care they are receiving with GPs;
- Participate in the awareness raising of the PALS service for both users and staff and harder to reach groups;
- Work with outside agencies, including local PALS services, to promote the service;
- Where appropriate, guide and support carers and families through the complaints process including the drafting of complaints;
- Manage an active caseload ensuring that deadlines are met within the agreed PALS protocol;
- Participate in meetings and case reviews to ensure the sharing and development of good practice and service improvement.
- Tact and diplomacy when dealing with members of the public and other agencies;
- Ability to produce written reports summarising activities and outcomes;
- Expertise and demonstrated experience within PALS and engagement with patient groups other stakeholders;
- Working knowledge of office IT systems, including databases
Apply for PALS Officer / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly