Deputy Director for Commercial Development (Community Services and Mental Health)
Finegreen are delighted to be working on behalf of NHS organisation in the appointment of a Deputy Director for Commercial Development primarily focused on current bids for Community Physical Services.
- Responsible for working within current commercial opportunities and driving growth across the Trust’s business activities;
- Identifying opportunities to bring in additional sources of income from other sources;
- Leading on tender/bid activity for the Trust across the full business cycle from opportunity identification and qualification, through bid development to successful deal close;
- Take a lead role in developing and managing service based partnerships and business relationships with healthcare providers, healthcare commissioners and other organisations to further deliver and shape the Trust’s business development aims;
- Through a strategic approach to market and business development, the Deputy Director-Commercial Development will significantly shape the development of the Trust’s strategy by analysing the market and advising the Executive and Board of development opportunities;
- Will work in a classic matrix management environment with overall responsibility for key strategic projects;
- Lead commercial discussions with external organisations (private sector and other NHS organisations);
- Establish business development functions or processes that enable delivery of the Trust Strategy;
- In depth specialist knowledge of managing complex commercial projects, leading successful commercial negotiations and tenders/acquisitions built up over an extended period of time in the NHS ideally within Community Services or Mental Health;
- Experience of engaging non-financial leaders in commercial issues at a senior management level;
- Experience of working with partners and stakeholders in delivering changes to services.