Deputy Director for Commercial Development (Community Services and Mental Health)
Finegreen are delighted to be working on behalf of NHS organisation in the appointment of a Deputy Director for Commercial Development primarily focused on current bids for Community Physical Services.
- Responsible for working within current commercial opportunities and driving growth across the Trust’s business activities;
- Identifying opportunities to bring in additional sources of income from other sources;
- Leading on tender/bid activity for the Trust across the full business cycle from opportunity identification and qualification, through bid development to successful deal close;
- Take a lead role in developing and managing service based partnerships and business relationships with healthcare providers, healthcare commissioners and other organisations to further deliver and shape the Trust’s business development aims;
- Through a strategic approach to market and business development, the Deputy Director-Commercial Development will significantly shape the development of the Trust’s strategy by analysing the market and advising the Executive and Board of development opportunities;
- Will work in a classic matrix management environment with overall responsibility for key strategic projects;
- Lead commercial discussions with external organisations (private sector and other NHS organisations);
- Establish business development functions or processes that enable delivery of the Trust Strategy;
- In depth specialist knowledge of managing complex commercial projects, leading successful commercial negotiations and tenders/acquisitions built up over an extended period of time in the NHS ideally within Community Services or Mental Health;
- Experience of engaging non-financial leaders in commercial issues at a senior management level;
- Experience of working with partners and stakeholders in delivering changes to services.
Apply for Deputy Director for Commercial Development (Community Services and Mental Health)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly