Commissioning Project Manager Planned Care QIPP
A leading NHS organisation is looking to appoint an Interim Commissioning Project Manager for Planned Care workstream.
- Responsible for commissioning services within Planned Care that have been identified and prioritised through Strategic and Operational Plans, including QIPP and annual Commissioning Intentions;
- Responsible for driving performance improvement for specified areas of work as prioritised by the CCG;
- Ensure that robust strategies developed and implemented meet local and national targets are evidence based and demonstrate best practice;
- Work with senior clinicians and managers within the CCG, local hospital, local authority and third sector organisations as well as GPs, nurses and therapists to ensure effective, joined up and clinically safe services;
- Facilitate constructive working relationships with and between key partner and stakeholder organisations when redesigning services to ensure seamless delivery to patients across organisational boundaries;
- Develop a comprehensive reporting schedule which is consistent with the overall project timetable, and meets the strategic direction of the organisation;
- Ensure that the projects maintain business focus, have clear authority and that the context, including risks, is actively managed in alignment with the strategic priorities of the CCG and NHS as a whole;
- Has robust project management experience and be able to demonstrate the skills to manage all stages of the project cycle;
- Experience in the management of a risk and issues tracking mechanism and its proactive resolution and escalation processes;
- Role is designed to build a combination of Planned Care subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery;
- PRINCE II Qualification would be advantageous, Planned Care experience in Commissioning is essential.
Apply for Commissioning Project Manager Planned Care QIPP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly