RNLD CHC Nurse Assessor
Would you be interested in a new opportunity?
My NHS client has an exciting opportunity to join their CHC team and gain more experience around carrying out CHC assessments.
My Client is based in the West Midlands and would be interested in hiring someone for a 3 month period with potential to extend further.
The client requires the candidate to have a clinical background as a Registered Nurse for Learning Disabilities
Experience required is below -
- The successful RNLD must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge around learning disabilities
- The Nurse Assessor must have previously carried out DST's out in the community across Nursing Homes, Residential Homes, Care Homes and Patient own homes
- The Continuing Healthcare assessor must have at least 1 years experience of carrying out CHC assessments
- Must have experience of working with Multi Disciplinary Teams and with Social workers
- The CHC Nurse Assessor must be able to complete 1 DST per day as a minmum
- To be successful in this role you must be able to carry out assessments and then write up/collate your findings into a report which is then presented to panel
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED NURSE FOR LEARNING DISABILITIES
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for RNLD CHC Nurse Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly