RMN CHC Nurse Assessor
My NHS client is in the process of expanding their experienced team and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Continuing Healthcare Nurse Assessor to assist them for a 3-6 month period with potential to extend further.
This role will be based in the Midlands.
Experienced required -
- The Nurse Assessor must be a RMN and must have an active registration
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate and provide evidence that they have carried out Continuing Healthcare assessments, reviews and made recommendations for funding.
- The Continuing Healthcare Nurse must have a thorough understanding of the Continuing Healthcare Framework and processes
- Experience of working within specialist teams such as; Brain Injury, Children, Mental Health, Dispute, Discharge and Multi Disciplinary teams is desirable
- Live, Retrospective and Complex case experience would be essential
- The Specialist Continuing Healthcare nurse must have excellent communication skills
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for RMN CHC Nurse Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly