Interim Project Manager (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Project Manager (8a), to support the wider transformation programme in the locality, aligned to their QIPP delivery agenda and local STP.
You will be instrumental in pulling together action plans, establishing key milestones and driving projects right through to delivery. This hands-on role will mean you will be engaging with a range of stakeholders across organisational boundaries, influencing change and simply getting things done. Navigating your way through the political and operational challenges, you will oversee all typical project management responsibilities from workstream coordination, risk/issue logs, governance frameworks, data articulation and report writing on weekly and monthly cycles.
- Track record of project and programme delivery, specifically in the commissioning setting
- Track record of delivering transformation or service redesign projects
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £275-300+VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE OF IR35
START: 16TH OCTOBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 9TH OCTOBER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Interim Project Manager (8a)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly