Quality Manager - Home Based
I am recruiting for an interim Quality Manager for a home-based position for 4-5 days per week. This assignment shall be for 3-4 months.
- The aim of the role is to be Quality Improvement Manager in the clinical quality team, supporting clinical governance, audit and quality improvement programmes. There will be a requirement to support internal clinical investigations as a member of the quality team;
- Promote clinical leadership at all levels and a learning culture within designated service areas;
- Provide leadership and ensure compliance with regulation and national standards and evidence based practice;
- Monitor compliance with regulatory standards and policies within designated services and report findings to Chief Nurse;
- Investigate serious incidents and complaints;
- Support and promote continuous improvement through quality improvement action plans at local level;
- Share and support best practice and knowledge across all services;
- Work alongside the Chief Nurse and other members of the Senior Leadership Team, contributing clinical expertise to discussions and supporting decisions;
- Establish, promote and maintain effective working relationships with senior healthcare colleagues and key external agencies;
- Develop the role to be responsive to the changing needs within the organisation and Government initiatives and to embrace innovation.
- Educated to degree level and with highly developed specialist knowledge of neurological conditions acquired through training at post graduate diploma level or equivalent plus relevant experience;
- Registered Nurse qualification with current holding effect registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.