Interim Head of PMO
An interim Head of PMO is required to work with an NHS Trust in the South East. Working with the Programme Director and COO you will responsible for implementing a PMO function across the organistion.
- To lead, define and maintain standards for project management across the organisation.
- To ensure there is a consistent and high quality approach to the way projects are delivered.
- Provide strategic oversight pf project portfolio to ensure appropriate prioritisation aligned to business objectives and resource constraints
- Lead the development of the PMO strategy to meet strategic objectives and Lead the PMO project managers in the delivery of project plans, allocating tasks as appropriate, identifying risks, issues and dependencies, considering best practice options and taking responsibility for decisions in the best interests of the project.
- Substantial experience and successful track record of leading a successful PMO in a complex and regulated environment
- Hand on experience of developing and implementing a corporate governance framework
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to engage at all organisational levels
- Able to plan and prioritise multiple projects and situational challenges
Apply for Interim Head of PMO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly