Clinical Business Unit Manager General Surgery
A large NHS organisation is currently looking for an interim CBU Manager within General Surgery focused on Muscular Skeletal and Digestive Diseases Pathways and Service Improvement.
- Lead the Clinical Business Unit in the day to day operational services of Digestive Diseases, Endoscopy and General Surgery including all outpatient services;
- Work cohesively with the Clinical Leads, Lead Clinicians, Senior Managers and Matrons in achieving the aims of the CBU and Trust wide targets as a whole; including the delivery of key performance targets;
- Designated budget holder manage the resources for staff and non-staff expenditure within agreed budgets by prioritising budget allocation, monitoring and taking action on financial performance;
- Establish communication networks within and outside the Clinical Business Unit;
- Lead working collaboratively with Booking Management Team and clinic staff to ensure all Outpatient Clinics in the Business Unit run effectively;
- Ensure the Elective Care and Main Theatre List Planning Team to ensure all specialty lists are arranged ensuring maximum utilisation;
- Candidate will have worked and had experience at upwards of Band 8c within an Acute NHS setting;
- Thorough understanding of General Surgery and advantageous if you have covered Muscular Skeletal and/or Digestive diseases Services.
Apply for Clinical Business Unit Manager General Surgery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly