Children's CHC Nurse Assessor
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Children's Nurse to undertake a 3 month contract with the view to extend.
As a RSCN you will have experience of Special Needs and Disability (SEND) and Care Treatment Reviews for Children (CTR).
You will be working on complex children's cases and attending panel up to twice a week (Not required to attend all of the panel)
As part of the role,you will ensure that the health care needs of children and families eligible for Continuing Care are identified and met in accordance with the National Framework.
- Undertaking specialist nursing assessments for children with complex needs in relation to care packages, respite care and placements for continuing care;
- Collating and undertaking comprehensive and coordinated assessments for decision making for NHS Continuing Care with children and families within health and social care;
- Promoting Personal Health Budgets, ensuring integration into continuing care;
- Attending the panels where arranged to present own cases and providing clinical information;
- Case managing continuing care clients ensuring timely reviews are conducted and ascertaining care packages continue to be effectively commissioned and are cost effective;
- Assisting in maintaining a database for all patients assessed for continuing care and ensure high quality assurance systems are in place;
- Developing strong working relationships with partner agencies including Acute Hospital Trusts, local authorities, the Independent Sector and others;
- Providing professional nursing advice to Acute Hospital Trusts, nursing homes and social services with regards to Continuing Care and Personal Health Budgets.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Children's CHC Nurse Assessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly