Clinical Quality - Mental Health
**Clinical Quality manager**
I am working with a large NHS Organisation in London that is Looking for a Clinical Quality manager for a period of 4 months.
The Clinical Quality Manager (Mental Health) will support the Assistant Director for Safety in the delivery of high quality safety services to current customers whilst also supporting new business development in the fields of patient safety and mental health.
This Candidate must have the following Qualifications and Experience:
- Registered Mental health Nurse
- Managed and analysed Serious Incidents and completed final reports
- Complete thematic reviews of serious incidents in relation to individual Providers
- Review mental health and clinical audits and providing advice around robustness of any action plans
- Both Provider and Commissioner experience is a Bonus
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 0207 562 1838 or apply online.
Apply for Clinical Quality - Mental Health
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly